Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why should I play for East Coast Elite Lacrosse?
East Coast Elite’s directors will provide organized, high-intensity training, and year round development, as well as top-notch coaching. Teams for players will train throughout the year and compete in the summer travel lacrosse circuit, with the ultimate goal of building players’ skills and preparing them to compete at the next level.
- Player centered training philosophy (during Nov-March we will focus on your sons skills, development, IQ, speed and conditioning with our Trainers and his staff
- ALL Local events…teams come to LI to play, Why spend $1000 to travel and end up playing LI teams anyway
- Best coaching around.. just look at the other programs
- 22 years of program development has go into East Coast Elite- Once you start with us…..you will stay with us!
- We doing things different here at ECE. We will focus on your sons development! “There’s a time to train and there’s at time to play”
2. How will I know if I made the team?
Team rosters will be posted by tryout jersey number within 48 hours of the end of tryouts. If your number does not appear on any of the rosters, it does not mean that you will not make a team. Invitations will be ongoing until the team rosters are full.
3. How do I secure my spot as a member of East Coast Elite?
Once posted, we ask that players register online to secure their spot. We will begin fall practices within two weeks of the end of tryouts. All registrations are done online.
4. What is the East Coast Elite refund policy?
Once a player commits to playing for East Coast Elite after tryouts, that spot is theirs. To receive a refund, another player must fill that spot before a refund is issued. Visit eastcoastelitelacrosse.com for the full refund policy.
5. What does my yearly tuition cover?
Check Select Team Membership under the “About” tab.